Sign in to follow this  
Wulfie

War thunder back in the clan.

Howdy all I've been looking into rebooting our WT f2p Div now that the game has heaps of stuff been added into it since the last time it was an official clan game . Back when we did support the game we did clan v clan scrims with a full 50 strong active member count events and just general helping people grind their way to the next vehicle they wanted or were aiming for and I want that back in the clan i put a lot of hours into the game back then and it was daily fun and banter and i'd like to see that return.

Current rundown of the game as its stands with the latest patch out 1.91 has had massive overhauls to textures,maps and vehicles and is currently entering the cold war era

Jets are at F-4 Phantom II , Mig 21, they are the top dogs at the moment

Tanks are pretty much at modern era with the M1 Abrams, T-80, Challenger 2 , leopard 2

Ships now moving into heavy cruisers like the Mogami & Admiral hipper with the likelihood of the game moving towards battleships which is insane with the amount of model detail that go's into each and all of these units.

So i would say the time to hop on and give it a go would be now.

Old players I encourage you to download it again and give it a bash as it may be very different to when you last played it and if you are new to the game and want to try it out the link below - http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_11476237

Also if anyone is still on the WT forums a bump to this link from time to time would be most welcome - https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/463494-fighting-13th-is-looking-for-you/&tab=comments#comment-8252747

Edited by Wulfie
  • Like 2

Achievements

YAY War Thunder back again, would be bumping those posts

I'm right now unlocking more advanced planes in the US branch, and since the last event, i have a Merkava MK1 and the first Cobra Helicopter, so if you guys want to do WW2 battles or Cold War ones, i'll be up for both.

Too bad there isn't any Israeli dedicated branch, but meh at least the US represents hehehehe

Resultado de imagen para le happy merchant memeResultado de imagen para merkava mk1

• Like 1

Update, the post got locked because there is another 13th Thread somewhere, you guys have the link for that one?

Sign in to follow this