Sign in to follow this  
thebronxbomber

Fighting 13th Turns 10! Happy Anniversary!

16 hours ago, thebronxbomber said:

How about a BF5 div? 😉

Wow it is great seeing your name Awulle! How have you been?!?! 😃

The  BF5 division should probably not count on me being very much online - just ask Awulle xD But I would like to play more

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AWulle said:

BF5 on PS4 ?? Add me and ill join you https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/Buzz_K1llingtonn/overview 

Im doing good, 2 kids now, son and a daughter, still with the same lady, i work in IT now, so no more nightshifts and such :)

How are you doing bronx? Still in the navy? 

Wow, a 2nd kid now too?!! That is awesome! :) Glad you have a better schedule now :)

Unfortunately, I do not have a PS4 anymore...I'm a PC gamer fully atm. So is the rest of the group for the most part. 

3 hours ago, Wolv_DK said:

The  BF5 division should probably not count on me being very much online - just ask Awulle xD But I would like to play more

You don't like it I guess? :o

LUDQv9K.png

Achievements

15 hours ago, AWulle said:

BF5 on PS4 ?? Add me and ill join you https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/Buzz_K1llingtonn/overview 

Im doing good, 2 kids now, son and a daughter, still with the same lady, i work in IT now, so no more nightshifts and such :)

How are you doing bronx? Still in the navy? 

Awulle you're all grown up with a family now :')

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Achievements

19 hours ago, thebronxbomber said:

Wow, a 2nd kid now too?!! That is awesome! :) Glad you have a better schedule now :)

Unfortunately, I do not have a PS4 anymore...I'm a PC gamer fully atm. So is the rest of the group for the most part. 

You don't like it I guess? :o

It is ok bronx but I hope BF6 is going to be BF3 remastered :).... but with two children and a wife and a dog there is not much spare time

• Sad 1