• Microphone
    Yes
  • Discord Username
    Puppies#9047
  • Steam username
    ♡ I love puppies ♡
  • Referrer
  • How did you hear about us?
    Got into a cool 2v3 fight, ended up with a bullet in the head from daytex. Googled his name because of the clan tag
  • Hours of availability
    Week days : 5pm-1am EST
    Weekends : Varies from all day avaliable to all day I'm gone
  • Why do you want to join us?
    Friends can't play at the same time as me due to work so I'm looking for a group to play with.
  • Do you have any skills or abilities which would be beneficial to us?
    Due to all of my past and current experience I believe I can help with many things from community management to just in game leader and skill. Plus I've been told I'm a funny guy, so I can make yall smile at least.
  • Additional information
    I have been captain of a smite esports team, EA of (at the time) most popular Arma 2 DayZ epoch server MOTO, Co GM / community manager for a once very large WoW guild Wildfire, melee officer for a competitive WoW raiding team, been apart of DayZ the mod clan CQF then went to WarZ, CSGO ESEA teams, JKZ clan in DayZ origins, and was apart of the 101st AB in DoDS. I've been playing games since I was 5 in CS 1.6 (I have picture proof for all those old dudes who say I'm too young for that to be possible) sooooo ya, I like games and tarkov is the first game in years to give me a good drive to be apart of a clan once again.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1