Discord Login has been disabled for the website. Please use your username and password to login. If you need assistance, please contact thebronxbomber or any other admin.
thebronxbomber

[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself to the Community!

Hello, I am ZIR_JAGER.

I am 18, half German, half American. I live in America. I only recently joined and hope to make acquaintances out of many of you.

A few of my hobbies are history (mostly about wars), gaming, and watching anime. I currently am studying mechatronics in a duel enrollment class. I'm a pretty chill person unless someone is being a jerk.

I hope i get along with all of you.

• Like 2

Hi guys Gaspadien here.

Im  22, German and love gaming/drinking. I joind some time ago because i was looking for people to play wows with. I hope i can stay for a while.

So yeah...things about me...let me think,  im a weeb, history nerd, started to study geology but im trying to become a blacksmith atm, if there is anything else you want to know just ask.

Oh yeah and the in rl i go by the name of Jonathan if you struggel with "Gaspadien" 

7 hours ago, Gaspadien said:

Hi guys Gaspadien here.

Im  22, German and love gaming/drinking. I joind some time ago because i was looking for people to play wows with. I hope i can stay for a while.

So yeah...things about me...let me think,  im a weeb, history nerd, started to study geology but im trying to become a blacksmith atm, if there is anything else you want to know just ask.

Oh yeah and the in rl i go by the name of Jonathan if you struggel with "Gaspadien" 

Guten Tag!

Welcome man, I also love drinking

Hi, my name is Teek…. I may be an alcoholic, or I may not, I have been here a while but I thought I would say hi 

I like playing boats.... lots of boats... BIG boats....small boats.... row boats..... MASSIVE boats that carry small boats..... submerged boats......boats with planes....boats with planes that attack other boats with planes.... I like killing boats..... BOATS. 

I don't own a boat 😔

RUM!

• Like 1

Hey all, my name is Andrija, I am from Croatia, Zagreb I'm 26 years old, In my real life I am a police officer, currently working and trying to get into the criminalistic college. I am in the Hydra division under the supervision of Captain Teek, like him I like to drink aswell, I love playing world of warships, arma 3, world of tanks, and other simmilar realistic games to say so, I love doing stupid stuff in a group of people, and I hope to stay here for a long time. :)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, LordAndrija said:

Hey all, my name is Andrija, I am from Croatia, Zagreb I'm 26 years old, In my real life I am a police officer, currently working and trying to get into the criminalistic college. I am in the Hydra division under the supervision of Captain Teek, like him I like to drink aswell, I love playing world of warships, arma 3, world of tanks, and other simmilar realistic games to say so, I love doing stupid stuff in a group of people, and I hope to stay here for a long time. :)

Welcome sir! :)

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 10:17 PM, LordAndrija said:

I also like to drink :D Welcome ^^ Beware of Pred...He bites

Hello all, I'm ThunderPhat. Most people call me Thunder or TP. 

I'm 35 from the UK. Family and work keep me busy all the time but I find time to game a couple of times a week. 

I mainly play FPS games, current list includes BFV (main game), Insurgency Sandstorm (not played much) and DayZ. I did use to be a big Arma exile player but no one plays it anymore. 

I've been a BF player for a long time and its always been my main game (apart from BF1).

I say your advert on the BF forums and decided to pop on to your discord. I have to say it's a friendly group. I love that you talk about games, cars and loads of other stuff, no to mention banter and have a laugh. 

Err what else, I co own Insurgency sandstorm servers and a DayZ PvE server with a friend. I have a YouTube, quit streaming and generally enjoy having fun in games but playing objectives. 

• Like 3

On 3/10/2019 at 10:17 PM, LordAndrija said:

Welcome Brother! Doro Dosao Brate :)!

• Like 1

Hello,  my name is Vibrantcorn.

I am 30 years old, currently live in Austin Tx.  I have only recently joined, found this clan on the division 2 subreddit.    I'm currently playing the division 2, outward and apex.  I am a free lance website designer and help my older brother with his business.   If you want to add me on any platform,  the name is Vibrantcorn.  Hope all of y'all have a good one

• Like 1