thebronxbomber

[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself to the Community!

56 posts in this topic

Hello, I am ZIR_JAGER.

I am 18, half German, half American. I live in America. I only recently joined and hope to make acquaintances out of many of you.

A few of my hobbies are history (mostly about wars), gaming, and watching anime. I currently am studying mechatronics in a duel enrollment class. I'm a pretty chill person unless someone is being a jerk.

I hope i get along with all of you.

• Like 2

Hi guys Gaspadien here.

Im  22, German and love gaming/drinking. I joind some time ago because i was looking for people to play wows with. I hope i can stay for a while.

So yeah...things about me...let me think,  im a weeb, history nerd, started to study geology but im trying to become a blacksmith atm, if there is anything else you want to know just ask.

Oh yeah and the in rl i go by the name of Jonathan if you struggel with "Gaspadien" 

7 hours ago, Gaspadien said:

Hi guys Gaspadien here.

Im  22, German and love gaming/drinking. I joind some time ago because i was looking for people to play wows with. I hope i can stay for a while.

So yeah...things about me...let me think,  im a weeb, history nerd, started to study geology but im trying to become a blacksmith atm, if there is anything else you want to know just ask.

Oh yeah and the in rl i go by the name of Jonathan if you struggel with "Gaspadien" 

Guten Tag!

Welcome man, I also love drinking

Hi, my name is Teek…. I may be an alcoholic, or I may not, I have been here a while but I thought I would say hi 

I like playing boats.... lots of boats... BIG boats....small boats.... row boats..... MASSIVE boats that carry small boats..... submerged boats......boats with planes....boats with planes that attack other boats with planes.... I like killing boats..... BOATS. 

I don't own a boat 😔

RUM!