thebronxbomber

[OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself to the Community!

47 posts in this topic

My name is Lennoxx, and Im 30. 

I have been a part of the f13 for a few years now.  I have been in multiple divisions, and I have even ran one at one point in time. I tend to have my hands in most things social (I tend to talk too much).  I really enjoy our community we have been building, and they have gotten me through some tough times.

I like all things cute….glitter….rainbows…cupcakes…unicorns…fizzy water…

I currently do not belong to a division since I have been dealing with real life, buuuut now I’m back.

I don’t tend to play single player games too often.  I was an Army Medic, but now I am a student finishing up my degree in botany and herbal medicine.

I like mmos, rpgs, fps….anything that is not a single player game.....buuuut there are always exceptions.

Feel free to hit me up to play a game or chat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Alrighty then.

Lot of things happened here.

I joined 13th years ago. Don't even remember when, I think in the first years, around 2011.  There are a couple of known faces, but lots of new too. I like that.

Shortly after my Member Spotlight, i left this group.

I "sadly" sold my PC because it took way too much of my time after I moved to a different city for my Bachelor's Degree. It's really awesome to see how this group changed! Maybe maybe I'll get back to gaming a bit, but probably not very soon. Gotta finish my degree first!

Can't wait to check everything new out here!

Edited by InsaneNapkin
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, InsaneNapkin said:

Alrighty then.

Lot of things happened here.

I joined 13th years ago. Don't even remember when, I think in the first years, around 2011.  There are a couple of known faces, but lots of new too. I like that.

Shortly after my Member Spotlight, i left this group.

I "sadly" sold my PC because it took way too much of my time after I moved to a different city for my Bachelor's Degree. It's really awesome to see how this group changed! Maybe maybe I'll get back to gaming a bit, but probably not very soon. Gotta finish my degree first!

Can't wait to check everything new out here!

Why hello there! Long time no see. It's good to see old faces here. Willkommen.

• Like 1

Achievements

Hey everyone, LazyBuzzard86 here :)

So I have literally just been accepted into the Community after searching for a group of people to play BFV with. I come from a console background actually, my reasons for building a PC was just for an all round better experience, more realistic games such as Arma etc (although I have mainly been a Battlefield player throughout the years and I’m currently enjoying BFV) I really dont know how i went so long without a Gaming PC, i cant use a controller for anything else other than flying now (And that's only until i get Track IR to use with my H.O.T.A.S

I’m a Husband to the most beautiful Woman in existence and Dad to three gorgeous little girls :) I’m also a musician, being a vocalist, guitarist, and also play the harmonica, I’v had to take time out from performing due to mental health reasons but can’t wait to get back out there when things are better than they are right now, on wards and upwards eh!

I love anything military related, my Dad and my Ancestors all served and I’m incredibly proud of that.

I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all and becoming an active member of the Fighting 13th!  Feel free to add me on Steam and Origin using LazyBuzzard86 (Also feel free to call me Jon) :) See you on the Battlefield (and in space once I get Star Citizen)

Edited by LazyBuzzard86
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey @LazyBuzzard86 good to have you with us man! Was fun playing with you yesterday and hopefully we can have some great battles together. Next time you can sing to us while we run to our deaths

Edited by Stixx
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Stixx said:

Hey @LazyBuzzard86 good to have you with us man! Was fun playing with you yesterday and hopefully we can have some great battles together. Next time you can sing to us while we run to our deaths

Haha yeah I will do that! Was great playing with you guys too man :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Hey @LazyBuzzard86 , welcome to the 13th! See you around Star Citizen 👍, have you given Insurgency Sandstorm a look as well?

Awesome buddy :D I think i will have to check out Sandstorm for sure, i do prefer more realistic military games (Battlefield being more casual arcade like as an exception) i have been really enjoying Squad too, i will get Insurgency as soon as possible as i heard the latest update has increased FPS greatly :D

• Like 2

Hey all! I'm Lere (Josh), 24 from Canada. I'm a Registered Nurse and I used to play MOBAs and digital card games competitively. Now I have this career thing so I'm just looking to expand my horizon, have as much fun as possible, and improve as much as I can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi All

I go by the name Richie,

Im from UK, 34,

Love BFV, used to play BF2 and BF2142 tons, i have BF1 and BFV,

Im looking for a mature squad that is happy to teach and paitent with new players

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi All,

Not sure if this should be posted here ....

Ill update my profile etc when i get 5 mins,

And i am going away for 2 weeks 

Grrrrrrrr no BFV - ive just got the KEV to level 10 !!!

Catch you all soon

Fight well

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Oink said:

Hi All,

Not sure if this should be posted here ....

Ill update my profile etc when i get 5 mins,

And i am going away for 2 weeks 

Grrrrrrrr no BFV - ive just got the KEV to level 10 !!!

Catch you all soon

Fight well

@Oink you can always post stuff like this in our Discord chat 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, I'm Chris. I'm from Winnipeg and currently in university studying environmental science and forest ecology. Also working in a lumber yard as a woodchuck. Been gaming since I was small on an old NES and eventually upgraded to a PS1 one Christmas. I had friends growing up with sick ass computers and always wanted one but had to make due with the family's dell and hours upon hours in the Halo CE and BF2 demos. I managed to get a gaming pc the year I graduated high school and I've been happily running it (them I guess) into the ground over the years. Found you guys on the BFV forums and you seemed like a good group of people. I've played a few games with some of you and had a blast, hope to have many more in the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ser_munchies said:

Hey guys, I'm Chris. I'm from Winnipeg and currently in university studying environmental science and forest ecology. Also working in a lumber yard as a woodchuck. Been gaming since I was small on an old NES and eventually upgraded to a PS1 one Christmas. I had friends growing up with sick ass computers and always wanted one but had to make due with the family's dell and hours upon hours in the Halo CE and BF2 demos. I managed to get a gaming pc the year I graduated high school and I've been happily running it (them I guess) into the ground over the years. Found you guys on the BFV forums and you seemed like a good group of people. I've played a few games with some of you and had a blast, hope to have many more in the future.

Awesome intro! Welcome to the group! 

We had a blast with you too! You're a good medic ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Achievements

Hi everyone!

My name is Clement, I'm 32.

I started playing fps with Half Life back in 1998 when some of the members of this community were still wearing diapers 🙂

I've played rpgs (Baldur's Gate 2 is arguably my all-time favorite game along with Fallout 2) and rts a lot.

I kind of stopped playing on PC over the past 10 years or so (switched to console out of simplicity) but recently re-discovered that life is too short to be wasting your time playing Xbox one.

I unfortunately don't have as much time as some of you guys allocated to gaming, have to find the right balance between work and a (very tolerant 🙂) wife. But I'm definitely willing and able to spend a couple of hours a week on bf5!

What else? I love hiking and other outdoor activities. I'm a also decent skier (I wish I could play bf5 as well as I can ski).

I'm a history enthusiast, especially military history. Btw I have some nice reading recommendations about WW1 and WW2 if anyone is interested.

Ok that's about it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi all!

First of all I'd like to thank you for becoming a member at FT13 - Shouts to @Capt_Teek!

I'm Warrior11 (real name Endre, Andrew in english speaking areas or just call me Edy) just freshly recruited/joined the FT13 WoWs crew.

I am from Hungary but it is complicated :) (was broth up in exYugoslavia, experienced a bit of the Balkanian war..etc.) 

Working as a Graphic Designer for a Football Team here in Hungary (MOL VIDI FC), previously worked at several Advertising agencies (give me a shout if ya need any help regarding design, illustration or drinking beer/shots/whateveryoumxmeup in a sec :)

Hobby/all sorts of stuff: WU-Tang, NWA, PE, Pantera, STAR WARS, STAR TREK, KRIEGSMARINE, Graffiti...and i could go on.

Gaming: In the early days i have played Battlefield 1942 a lot and BF2 (miss those days), played CS for more than 3 years in a Hungarian clan. C&C generals, Red Alert where time eating years :). Half Life and all the followups of this franchise, loved it. Fallout series from the very beginnings loved the story the missions and all the crazy stuff in them.  

First infection of WG games started when they released WOT :), then the plans came and finally the ships :). Playing Wows from the very beginnings from the stone age as we might say :)

WoWs: I am dedicated to the German tech line even though they are hard to play and the IJN DD line but not closed off to other nations :) 

So that is me in a nutshell 

GL and GH all!

W11

Edited by warrior11
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome intros @clmg and @warrior11! We're glad to have you both! :)

clmg: We have lots of WW2 buffs here, so name us your "specialty" {WW2 topic(s)}. And also, glad to have a fellow New Yorker (you can tell by my name)--I am one even if I don't currently live there....I think.

warrior: We will most likely be hitting you up for graphics, if that is the case :). BTW, I've been to Hungary a few years ago, beautiful country, even if I was only on the train through it to get to Budapest. "Paris of the East" is a good descriptor of Budapest.

• Like 2

Achievements

On 12/6/2018 at 10:29 PM, thebronxbomber said:

Awesome intros @clmg and @warrior11! We're glad to have you both! :)

clmg: We have lots of WW2 buffs here, so name us your "specialty" {WW2 topic(s)}. And also, glad to have a fellow New Yorker (you can tell by my name)--I am one even if I don't currently live there....I think.

warrior: We will most likely be hitting you up for graphics, if that is the case :). BTW, I've been to Hungary a few years ago, beautiful country, even if I was only on the train through it to get to Budapest. "Paris of the East" is a good descriptor of Budapest.

Yepp looking forward to it guys happy if i can help :)