• Discord Username
    Tsenng#0291
  • Origin Name
    Tsenng/Tsenngu
  • Referrer
  • How did you hear about us?
    Official BFV forums platoon section
  • Hours of availability
    Usually every week night from round 7PM(19.00 GMT+1) And a few hours out through the night. Also most weekends sometimes all day sometimes half day/half night
  • Why do you want to join us?
    Saw your post on the BFV platoon forums and what was written there seemed to fit my playstyle and personality. I want to have fun gaming with a likeminded group of ppl that want to have fun but also strive for some cooperation and teamplay.
  • Do you have any skills or abilities which would be beneficial to us?
    Well..i am good at life if you ask me :D...other then that im a chill guy used to lead ppl at work so i would make a great squad leader!!!...well to be truthful i dunno. I am a grown up chill guy with a smooth temper and im good at talking to ppl :)
  • Additional information
    Been playing games for about 30 years. I enjoy all kinds of games but i do like Battlefield type games / assassins creed&tomb raider games. Driving games..adventure games...diablo 3...formerly a wow/everquest veteran..simply i like gaming overall! Living with my GF for 15 years and got my own little mancave at home where i do my gaming/work etc. Anything else you all want to know just ask.