Sign in to follow this  
Chris P Bacon

Pirate games

27 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2018 at 10:27 PM, Jfranklin94 said:

Is this Game not on steam?

I just looked at it on youtube. It looks pretty awesome.

Not on steam no.
Sea of thiefs is released thou Microsoft
Its a play anywhere title, so its for xbox and Windows
They only release play anywhere titles on their platform

The other one is a Ubisoft title

Achievements

Ooooooorrr you can get cheaper keys on like kinguin/g2play, think they're around 20 bucks for an OEM key (Means they're basically locked to your motherboard and you can only switch out hardware a certain amount of times per year, you can reformat how many times you want though) 20 bucks vs 120, They really ought to lower the price >_>

I have seen/heard of that offer multiple times (also from @Chris P Bacon )....I'm being cautious to say the least....or perhaps it's just out of principle that I'm probably not going to go with that deal (also why upgrade to win10 with this comp when I need a whole new comp).

Achievements

6 hours ago, thebronxbomber said:

I have seen/heard of that offer multiple times (also from @Chris P Bacon )....I'm being cautious to say the least....or perhaps it's just out of principle that I'm probably not going to go with that deal (also why upgrade to win10 with this comp when I need a whole new comp).

I'd buy from those on the principle that microsoft are greedy b*tches xD I know it can be stolen cards etc which sucks though :(

8 hours ago, Scags said:

I'd buy from those on the principle that microsoft are greedy b*tches xD I know it can be stolen cards etc which sucks though :(

I gave him a few links to stores with 10/10 rep and both oem and retail for 10-20$ 

But there seems to be some resitance. I think @thebronxbomber just want a excuse to buy a Xbox one. And i am all for it, as long as there will be pirate play.

Achievements

5 hours ago, BirdDog2043 said:

I'll be keeping an eye on sea of thieves when it comes out. watching gameplay will be the deciding factor on whether i get it

That sounds NOT fun at all....you should have preordered like the rest of us...

Achievements

6 hours ago, thebronxbomber said:

That sounds NOT fun at all....you should have preordered like the rest of us...

Gonna try it with the 2 weeks free access on pc first ^^ Preorder shame on you bronx... I thought better of you

Dear gods of gaming, forgive me for I have sinned. I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and I have hyped it up so much in my own head it's not even funny. :)

• Haha 1

Achievements