Sign in to follow this  
Danius

May I have your attention, please

so far looking good guys.. still a long way to go.

My first criticism from what i saw is the word "busy", there is alot going on the content page.. and i didnt know where too look etc. but good start and looks modern/sleek

Edited by TheReal Kyle

@TheReal Kyle, @Predacon, and @[13th] Exiduslol If you could, you can test out the application for your divisions by submitting an application here: http://test.fighting13th.live/application . You can see how the process and notification system will work with that on new recruits :)

LUDQv9K.png

Achievements

@PredaconIt did, but that's an easy fix :) How'd you like the notification system and member group application benefits? (i.e upon me clicking one button to approve you on the backend, it awarded you the rank/group of Community Member)

@TheReal Kyle Yes. On the backend the discord server is linked to the website by server ID and JSON API. 

LUDQv9K.png

Achievements

@TheReal Kyle I reduced the horizontal resolution at which the website changes from desktop to mobile mode. Are you able to splitscreen now with the website in desktop mode? (I'm assuming you're on 1080p with "splitscreen" meaning half the screen)

• Like 1

Q0Kk7Fm.png

Sign in to follow this