cJack

YouTube Intro Contest!!!

Its competition time Fighting 13th!!!

Over the next month, we will be holding a competition for the best YouTube intro.  There are many ways the Fighting 13th brings in new members. The entertaining videos that come out of our many clan activities being a major part of it.  So naturally we would like them to really stand out, let everyone out there know where they came from, and how to find us if they would like to become a part of our great community.  That’s where all of you all come in, it’s your time to shine!

What we are looking for
•    an "intro" for the clips we all post to youtube.
•    It should be Fighting 13th themed
•    Short and Sweet (should fit even the shortest of youtube clips)
•    Lastly but certainly not least it needs to represent us, and what we are here at the fighting 13th

The competition will run from now until January 7th, 2019

The winner will be announced in next months newsletter 😀

The winner of this event will receive a free copy of the new tactical FPS Insurgency: Sandstorm
We look forward to seeing all of your submissions.  May the best Intro win!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out via discord to myself ([13th]cJack ), or The_BlackRaven

youtubeintro.jpg.432c7438038728d81b9f214286a9ef52.jpg

• Like 3

Achievements

I'm mostly in favor of Billy's first one.  But I think that one can be cut to about 5 seconds, or hell even 3.  I personally can't stand long intros, they get in the way of the actual content and also feel unprofessional.  Think of all the YouTubers that you all watch, now think about which ones seem more professional.  Watch their intros and evaluate them.

In my case, most of the YouTubers I watch either get straight to the content without an intro (extro only), or their intros are short and sweet (like under 5 seconds).

Just my 2 cents.  :)

• Like 2

Achievements