Sign in to follow this  
thebronxbomber

Community Poll #13: How much did you spend for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

How much did you spend for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much did you spend for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

12 posts in this topic

Greetings denizens of the Fighting 13th!

Last poll had us ask you who your favorite Cap'n was. You all strongly voted for Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean series. And a good choice he was.

pirates of the caribbean GIF

Since we just closed out Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, also known as perhaps the biggest weekend for spending, our next poll will be on that. How much did you spend this last weekend? For the poll's purposes, we're saying anything online or in-person that was not for sustenance (food, gas, etc)--and it is for anything or from any store that advertised as having a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal (Black Friday seemed like it was 2 weeks long this year).  So go ahead, vote!

/discuss /vote

Achievements

Less than $50, I believe. Black Friday definitely felt like it lasted 2 weeks. Most stores over here seems to go for a Black Week starting the weekend before. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chris P Bacon said:

There is enough sales thru the year, for me to bother with it.
I buy stuff when I need it. I don't wait around for a year just so I can save a few $

I agree. Most of my "Black Friday" shopping is not on the actual day, but sales related to the overall Black Friday sale (say for the week of, etc). I don't buy much on Black Friday (this year was a fluke) and I normally wouldn't buy anything big unless it had a huge discount on it. Like 30% roughly.

Achievements

25 minutes ago, Wulfie said:

should have had a £0 option as i never spent a penny overated crap all this blackfriday cyber monday shite lol

That's what the < $100 option is for :)

Achievements