Sign in to follow this  
BillyBantam

Member Spotlight October'18: PhaseVortX

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, apologies it's a bit late but here is the Member Spotlight for September member of the month @PhaseVortX

Q1. Can you share a real life picture?

A. image.png.6f66471003c80fea083eb9dc4fd3a8e7.png

Q2. Where are you from?

A. Central New York

Q3. Tell us a little about yourself.

A. I'm Asian American, born in South Korea. My parents adopted me before I was 6 months old after they were both stationed in South Korea serving in the US Army. I'm a huge fan of motorsports (Indycar and F1 are my jam) and hockey (go Rangers). Work wise, I am a Web Designer at Cornell University, and in my spare time have contributed effort towards the 13th website.

Q4. What's the first video game that made an impression on you?

A. Spyro the Dragon. The last game of 9 I opened that I got for Christmas when I got my PS1. It hooked me pretty much immediately. I've probably played the original trilogy about 20 times each in my life.

Q5. Why/When did you join the Fighting 13th?

A. First thread on the Battlelog forums when I was looking for a PC group in January of 2013.

Q6. Any notable memories from your time with the community? (Funny, sad, memorable, whatever)

A. Probably the most memorable was when I fucked up a stealth robbery in Payday 2 by not knowing the keybinds and ended up tossing a flashbang in the middle of the bank.

Q7. Have you met anyone from the community IRL?

A. Nope!

Q8. What types of games do you usually play? 

A. RPG, Shooter, Racing. Also a lot of Clone Hero and Rock Band and some RuneScape here and there.

Q9. What's your guilty pleasure game?

A.  I play all the Treyarch CoD games. I think they are a lot of fun.

Q10. What is one game you feel every person should play at least once? 

A.  It is a PS3 exclusive (or on PSNow), but Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is probably my favorite game of all time. Ni no Kuni II has the better gameplay loop, but the original has a story that is captivating. If you have a Switch, play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as well.

Q11. What would you like to see from the Fighting 13th in the next 6 - 12 months?

A. I'm hoping our Battlefield division is strong this time around.  

Q12. Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses? Explain. 

A. One horse sized duck. One target is more manageable than 100, even if they are somewhat small.

• Like 1