Sign in to follow this  
thebronxbomber

Community Poll #11: How Many Tabs do you have Open?

How Many Tabs do you have Open?  

13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How Many Tabs do you have Open?

• 50+ Expert
    • 35-49 Advanced
    • 25-34 Proficient
    • 15-24 Seasoned
    • 10-14 Intermediate
    • 5-9 Journeyman
    • 1-4 Novice

15 posts in this topic

Greetings online denizens,

Last community poll saw us ask you all how you liked the BFV Beta. Reception was generally positive, but not very.

This poll we're asking how many tabs do you have open on your browsers? Count the total number of internet browser tabs you have open on just one device (presumably whichever you have the most on). You can use your work computer, home computer, or phone, but not more than one!

The reason this piqued my curiosity is because I just woke my computer up and realized I have too many tabs open on Chrome to where I can only see small favicons at the top. And people always comment on how many tabs I have open :)

/vote /discuss and let us know how many tabs you have open!

• Like 2

Achievements

@Raven Because I open up a lot of tabs when I open up my browser(s) and then I read through some of that content and then open up more links from those first tabs....and it's an endless process until my computer wants to update/restart.

• Haha 2

Achievements

@thebronxbomber not very at all lol. It's actually kind of liberating when my browser crashes and I lose all my tabs... for like 5 seconds until I click "restore tabs" :p 

• Haha 1