Sign in to follow this  
thebronxbomber

Community Poll #10: What did you think of the BFV Beta?

What did you think of the BFV Open Beta?  

18 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What did you think of the BFV Open Beta?

• Loved it! Preordering now!
    • It was good, nothing extraordinary.
    • "Meh"
    • I didn't enjoy it much.
    • Awful--it doesn't look like this game will be any good.
    • No opinion/didn't play it.

10 posts in this topic

Greetings denizens!

Last poll had us asking how people joined our community. Leadership is using that poll as an analytical tool in helping us focus our recruitment efforts on specific areas. Vote if you haven't--it's an ongoing poll. 

Many of us in the community downloaded and played the BFV Open Beta that was available up until the 11th. What are your thoughts on it? 

/vote /discuss

• Like 1

Achievements

I liked the core gameplay.  I'm not a fan of the new progression system, I think it's stupid, but it is what it is.  As long as people feel favorably about it, I'll probably jump in around the non-OA Premier date.  And hopefully it doesn't die off this time :)

• Like 1

A few new features but nothing extraordinary I like how they worked on the operations mode from bf1 to make the grand operations over days in a campaign. Very pretty as always but i feel its just not a massive step away from bf1 loads of bugs which I hope is fleshed out before actual release and a lot of balancing issues as well.

Other than that yes it is a good fun game I can see me buying it but not for preorder prices. 

• Like 1

It was pretty decent. Many fun moments (which is what video games is about, isn't it?). I will get this if I'm able to upgrade my PC, it was a pretty rough experience playing it on my current setup :/

• Like 1