Sign in to follow this  
BirdDog2043

Battlefield V Open Beta Event - September 8/9

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey all! The release of Battlefield V is just around the corner and it has been announced that an open beta is set to launch on Thursday, September 6th. Origin Access members and those who have pre-ordered the game will get some early access to the beta starting September 4th. More info on the specifics here .

So we've got two casual events in store, one that caters to NA members and another for the EU guys, however as always anybody is welcome to join in on each event. This will be a great opportunity to try out the game and see how it plays, I know we're all pretty curious. 

First event will take place on Saturday, September 8th at 8pm EDT (2am CEDT)

Second event will be on September 9th at 8pm CEDT (2pm EDT)

This will be a super casual get together just to play some games and try out BFV. The game is open for preload starting September 3rd so that should give everybody, even my slow as dirt internet plenty of time to get it downloaded. And I apologize in advance if I have some internet issues lol, I should be all set with my normal fast internet by the time the game is fully released. ?

Battlefield V is due to release on October 19th November 20th

openbeta-blogpost-1-web.jpg.adapt.crop16

Edited by BirdDog2043
  • Like 2

The open beta has begun today for origin access members as well as those who have pre-ordered a copy of the game. Public access opens up on the 6th, so there's still plenty of time to pre-load the beta and hop right in on Thursday!

Edited by BirdDog2043

1 hour ago, Lennoxx said:

Where can I download the game?  Or do I have to wait until open beta?

Just open Origin and head over to the Battlefield V game page. Click on Try it First and that'll let you add the beta to your game library and start downloading

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thebronxbomber said:

Great to hear! :) what do you like about it?

I don't know man, it's just fun! Shooting people and stuff. 

No but I actually enjoy the new small elements like the health regen and that you start with less ammo. The maps are also fun, and I haven't really enjoyed many maps in BF since 3.