thebronxbomber

Community Poll #9: How did you hear about us?

How did you hear about the Fighting 13th?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How did you hear about the Fighting 13th?

• Official Recruitment Topic
    • Other Website
    • Fighting 13th Game Server
    • In-game (Public or Non-13th Server)
    • Direct Referral by 13th Member
    • Word of Mouth (Non-13th Member)
    • Search Engine
    • Other
    • Other Discord Server

26 posts in this topic

Greetings!

This community poll is slightly different. This poll will be a standing poll, similar to the one we had on the old-old site. It will be useful to us to see what's working, what's not, and where we should focus our recruitment efforts towards. If there was more than one recruiting method, vote for the most influential in your decision-making process.

If you would give us a name/source of your recruiter/recruitment method, that would be great. Also, if you have an interesting recruitment story, please share it! :) 

/vote /discuss

-bronx

EDIT: Added "Other Discord Server" as an answer :)

Achievements

5 minutes ago, PhaseVortX said:

Here's my interesting recruitment story...

I was on the Battlelog forums, yours was the top of the list on the PC recruitment forums.

The End.

:P

A good reason we need to bump our recruitment topics :)

Just now, Dutch said:

Gulf of Oman BF2, i jumped in a boat with a bunch of tards. Worst decision of my life 

You're forgetting I was there too! ;)

Achievements

Googled Battlefield 3 clans and ended up on some website called battlefield.net or something along those lines? I don't recall now, but there was a recruitment thread there! I don't know which option that would qualify for in the poll ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RJBViking said:

Googled Battlefield 3 clans and ended up on some website called battlefield.net or something along those lines? I don't recall now, but there was a recruitment thread there! I don't know which option that would qualify for in the poll ?

Hmm, I'd say "Search Engine" as it seems it was more critical to you learning about us than just the recruitment topic itself, but it's up to you as to which you feel was more critical :)

• Like 1

Achievements

After gaming with @cJack for years on Play Station, he decides to mention he also plays on PC with the 13TH and I should come join.

I had been wanting to build my own PC for a long time so I got on Amazon...... $2200 worth of parts and 3 days later I was blowing up space pirates in Star Citizen ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Achievements

First heard of you guys when I searched for an arma 3 community and then @Predacon roped me into the XO role of the tridents to get more members that I embraced fully and then the Vikings company marooned me ^^  and this remains the best gaming community I've ever been apart of <3

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thebronxbomber said:

Refresh our collective memories...

I was in talk with some admin guy from T4G Anti Cheat like 5 years ago, he said: "If you're looking for a big BFP4F clan, look at our partner clans on the website, all of these clans are super big" So i found the old 13th MEU and tadaaaa..... BFP4F shenanigans were initiated.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 6:42 PM, Raven said:

After gaming with @cJack for years on Play Station, he decides to mention he also plays on PC with the 13TH and I should come join.

I had been wanting to build my own PC for a long time so I got on Amazon...... $2200 worth of parts and 3 days later I was blowing up space pirates in Star Citizen ?

That better have been a good build! ?

On 8/17/2018 at 6:55 PM, ARM0R3R said:

Think I saw you guys in the World of Warships recruiting topic on their forums.

We should do more recruiting there :)

On 8/17/2018 at 7:03 PM, [13th] Exiduslol said:

heard of u guys from scags back in the more active arma 3 days ^^

I know who to blame for all our troubles...kidding, glad we have you :)

On 8/17/2018 at 7:35 PM, Scags said:

First heard of you guys when I searched for an arma 3 community and then @Predacon roped me into the XO role of the tridents to get more members that I embraced fully and then the Vikings company marooned me ^^  and this remains the best gaming community I've ever been apart of ❤️

You've been a key member with us--we really appreciate you being here :)

On 8/17/2018 at 8:53 PM, BirdDog2043 said:

It was late on new years eve and i was bored so I googled bf3 clans and somehow the website was near the top of the search results. ?

I'm glad you were bored then :)

On 8/18/2018 at 7:37 AM, Predacon said:

I was in talk with some admin guy from T4G Anti Cheat like 5 years ago, he said: "If you're looking for a big BFP4F clan, look at our partner clans on the website, all of these clans are super big" So i found the old 13th MEU and tadaaaa..... BFP4F shenanigans were initiated.

That literally fits the category of "Word of Mouth" ? Shame on you....but, we're still glad to have you :)

On 8/18/2018 at 11:57 AM, Chris P Bacon said:

I got picket up by some girl (Yeonni), on some plains in ESO.
Lennoxx was the one that made me stay.

There's always a girl involved in your stories... ?

On 8/18/2018 at 12:19 PM, mekline said:

This random supershocky person said I should join 

Glad you listen to random strangers on the internet :)

On 8/18/2018 at 3:03 PM, cJack said:

A couple friends and I jumped on the Exile server we use to run.  @Loghtan introduced me to the long end of his rifle lol.  After that I checked out the website and joined up with the Deatudealers. 

And look at you now, leading the infamous Deathdealers :) 

14 hours ago, Bebris said:

On p4f forums literally made a thread "looking for clan" and @Ninja contacted me.. been here since

What a ninja he is! Glad we've had you all this time! :)

• Like 3

Achievements