10 year BF Clan anniversary...... Back to karkand

Battlefield Calendar
Wulfie
   (0 reviews)

Event details


As we hit the 10 year anniversary of the clan this month It got me thinking back to when I first joined which was back in 2011 on the ps3 putting the hours into Bf3 with the warlords way back then.

 

So we are going back in boys! we are going back to karkand! we will leave no clan mate behind as we rip up the streets and the metro of BF3 for this clan weekend event!

 

latest?cb=20130701061501

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments



Any and all is free to join this event.

Edited by Wulfie
  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Redviper911 said:

I'm in. Will this be on ps3? I still have mine

It will be on pc mate I was just talking to s222d33 about weather or not there would even still be playstation servers running for it. Plus there will be more likely more people active online on the pc game also i don't think many of us still has a PS3 plus I sold mine years ago lol 

Edited by Wulfie
  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

I'd love to go, but I'll be away that day :(  If it were Saturday I'd be 100% in.

  • Sad 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 7/24/2019 at 6:45 PM, Wulfie said:

It will be on pc mate I was just talking to s222d33 about weather or not there would even still be playstation servers running for it. Plus there will be more likely more people active online on the pc game also i don't think many of us still has a PS3 plus I sold mine years ago lol 

But i don't know how to fly jets on PC

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
20 hours ago, Redviper911 said:

But i don't know how to fly jets on PC

Hook up your controller! :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 7/26/2019 at 8:36 PM, Redviper911 said:

But i don't know how to fly jets on PC

 

Noted in my agenda! 

 

Hi Red, :D u better join.

 like bronx said, hook up your controller :) I will pbb do the same. :$ 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

ive send white insomnie an whatsapp, he wil ltry to make it aswell 

 

 

What time do we start? 

Edited by AWulle
  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment

I'll be away all weekend for my birthday but if you guys are still going late into Sunday hopefully I can hop on even for a little while and say hi to all my old Warlord amigos!

 

Have a blast guys

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Don't know when I will be online. 

I forgot that it is was my 12 year wedding anniversary but on the good side I have day off on Monday :-)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
12 hours ago, Shocky said:

I'll be away all weekend for my birthday but if you guys are still going late into Sunday hopefully I can hop on even for a little while and say hi to all my old Warlord amigos!

 

Have a blast guys

Wow, good seeing you here man. You're finally back from world traveling to catch up on some BF3 with us, eh? :)

3 hours ago, Wolv_DK said:

Don't know when I will be online. 

I forgot that it is was my 12 year wedding anniversary but on the good side I have day off on Monday :-)

You two can both join! :D

  • Like 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, thebronxbomber said:

Wow, good seeing you here man. You're finally back from world traveling to catch up on some BF3 with us, eh? :)

 

Shoutout Wolv for hitting me up on twitter to tell me it's going down!

 

It's like I never left considering how often you stalk me and end up on my facebook "People you may know" list, bronx :p

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Shocky said:

 

Shoutout Wolv for hitting me up on twitter to tell me it's going down!

 

It's like I never left considering how often you stalk me and end up on my facebook "People you may know" list, bronx :p

You stalk me....that's why I'm on your "People you may know" list.... 

  • Haha 2

Share this comment


Link to comment

Contacted ZannaRage but unfortunately he cant make it. He sends his regards.

 

Wulfieeee!! what time will the event start?

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
14 hours ago, AWulle said:

Contacted ZannaRage but unfortunately he cant make it. He sends his regards.

 

Wulfieeee!! what time will the event start?

 

All day sunday like old times :P

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.