• Site Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:44 AM

New Member Application Form

Name: Skullwraths
Form: Fighting 13th Application Form

Division or Unit: Star Citizen
Games you play: Foxhole, Star Citizen, E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, too many other games to list
Gaming Platform(s): * PC
Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/12281997/
Origin ID: N/A
Battle.net ID: N/A
Microphone: Yes
Discord installed?: Yes
Referrer: Star Citizen Org List
Past Clans: a Different Kind, Two other clans I forget the name of. I Have also been in Various Mil-sim clans for arma 3.
Available Hours: 21 - 35 (3-5 hours per day/fully working with gaming as a main hobby)
Why do you want to join Fighting 13th?: I Am going to be compleatly honest with you, you just seemed like the best fit for my style of play... Even if i cant get Star citizen to work, im sure your clan has another game they play that i can get involved in where i will just fit right in. you people seem laid back yet also able to get things done when need be.
Do you have any skills that would be beneficial to the Fighting 13th?: not really... im just your average gamer.
What does joining the Fighting 13th community mean to you?: really? just a place to be able to game and not worry to much if I mess up a little bit, a place where i can make a little mistake and be able to have other people laugh at it with me. oh and a place to KILL ALL THE DAMN PIRATE SCUM!
Additional information about me/public service experience: ..... nothing really... ive got ADD, PDD and am on the spectrum... i mean im higher functioning but im on the spectrum... if that impacts your decision then screw off? oh and i swear a LOT!

#2 thebronxbomber

thebronxbomber

Commissioner

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,894 posts

• Division:
    Command Element
  • Headquarters
  • Director

• Specialty:Boat Crewman

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:18 PM

Skull,

Apologies on the late response. Discord is our de facto main system of communication nowadays. Please get on there and message myself or someone else in leadership and we'll be glad to assist you! 😁

Bronx

One of the reasons why I continue running the clan: HERE

Thebronxbomber2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users