• Site Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:36 AM

New Member Application Form

Name: Jackaar
Form: Fighting 13th Application Form

Division or Unit: World of Warships
Games you play: Hmm, well i play alot of games just kinda what ever sates my desire for the day but it ranges from R6Siege,WOWs,WOTs,Gigantic,Overwatch,Fortnite,Civ,Totalwar,Diablo3. i play a mass plethora of games as you can see.
Gaming Platform(s): * PC
Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunit...61198228395372/
Origin ID: --
Battle.net ID: --
Microphone: Yes
Discord installed?: Yes
Referrer: WoWs clan recruitment
Past Clans: none
Available Hours: 21 - 35 (3-5 hours per day/fully working with gaming as a main hobby)
Why do you want to join Fighting 13th?: Just looking for ppl that play similar games and enjoy them.
Do you have any skills that would be beneficial to the Fighting 13th?: Hmm, well I've been gaming for a pretty decent while I do play quite often and become pretty decent/strategic at the games I really put my head to.
What does joining the Fighting 13th community mean to you?: just making some friends and having good time.
Additional information about me/public service experience: hmm well i don't thing real life skills in my opinion matter in games, but if it makes you feel better i am in the Air Force.

• predacon and UncleFester like this

#2 Endrane

Endrane

Chief of Staff

• Command Element
  • 1,167 posts

• Division:
    Support Division
  • Division Commander (DC)

• Specialty:Sapper

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:48 PM

Hey Jackaar! Thanks for stopping by and expressing an interest in joining the Fighting 13th!! All questions have been completed correctly. I would like to offer you membership in the Fighting 13th. If you confirm this offer, please respond in this topic within 72 hours, otherwise your application will be denied.

K6im5Mf.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users