• Spartans Company
  • Company Recruit

• Specialty:No Specialty

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:31 AM

New Member Application Form

Name: Kedislav
Form: Fighting 13th Application Form

Division or Unit: Battlefield
Games you play: Battlefield 3, 4, 1 and is able to buy expansions if given a bit of time (3 already has all expansions). Also Overwatch (kinda active) and Rainbow Six: Siege (not as often).
Gaming Platform(s): * PC
Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kedislav/
Origin ID: Kedislav15
Battle.net ID: Kedislav#11976
Microphone: Yes
Discord installed?: No
Referrer: A user named /u/BillyBantam (https://www.reddit.c...ming_community/)
Past Clans: DarkStar Gaming - darkstar-gaming.com (Clan is down so URL doesn't work)
Available Hours: 10 - 21 (1.5-3 hours per day/fully working with some gaming)
Why do you want to join Fighting 13th?: Since my past clan died out I've been urging to play FPS with real teammates, as all the past ones went off the grid. I miss the strategic sense and the fun I had when working together and this group seemed the friendliest and with the most age variety (most are usually 18+ or 21+). At least for me, the fun dies out when I play either alone or with a few friends, and no sensation can compare to winning the round, or best, the match with a team you know and rely on.
Do you have any skills that would be beneficial to the Fighting 13th?: Back in my days of BF3 and BF4 I used to provide really good support as a medic, providing cover with M320 smoke in order to revive teammates and not run out of tickets and so on. I got to the equivalent to second-in-command under our commander by the username "Buddy13th" (is this a coincidence?) and usually served as infantry. We used to play every saturday 5 hours of non-stop random gamemodes with organized teams.

Will start learning HTML5, C++ and Java in a few weeks so that counts as a talent once I finish my courses I guess. Also I'm a (kind-of) freelance photographer.

Not as main talent, but also did give heavy support on tanks as an engineer, and can pilot combat planes very well (BF1 is still a mystery but I'll figure it out with enough practice hours).

If there's anything I don't know, I'll learn. That's my biggest talent.
What does joining the Fighting 13th community mean to you?: It means not only getting experience, it means getting to know people better, forming camaraderie, and making friends you can trust, but most importantly, it gives me a sense of belonging to a place full of people that enjoy the same hobby I love; gaming.
Additional information about me/public service experience: --

#2 Endrane

Endrane

Chief of Staff

• Command Element
  • 1,167 posts

• Division:
    Support Division
  • Division Commander (DC)

• Specialty:Sapper

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:26 PM

Hey Kedislav! Thanks for stopping by and expressing an interest in joining the Fighting 13th!! All questions have been completed correctly. I would like to offer you membership in the Fighting 13th. If you confirm this offer, please respond in this topic within 72 hours, otherwise your application will be denied.

• Kedislav likes this

K6im5Mf.png

#3 Kedislav

Kedislav

Recruit

• BF1 Trench Digger
  • 4 posts

• Division:
    Battlefield Division
  • Spartans Company
  • Company Recruit

• Specialty:No Specialty

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:13 AM

I would gladly accept the membership! Thank you and looking forward to it!

• Jancs likes this

#4 Endrane

Endrane

Chief of Staff

• Command Element
  • 1,167 posts

• Division:
    Support Division
  • Division Commander (DC)

• Specialty:Sapper

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:44 PM

:approved:

Congratulations and welcome to the Fighting 13th community! You have been promoted to the rank of Private but under Recruit status:

newpfc.png

You will be attached (not assigned) to Battlefield Division, Spartans Company as a Recruit.

Spartans.png

Please get in contact with the following members in your unit:

Company Commander: CPT MahaGamer

Executive Officer: LT BirdDog2043

You will now be granted clan member permissions on all clan systems (forums, servers).  As such, you are a now a probationary clan member in the Fighting 13th.  We ask that you abide by our rules, stay active in-game with the clan, and also contribute to the forums.  Follow these simple steps and you will move through our ranks, earn our awards, and will eventually go on to lead other members and be in positions of leadership within the community.  Specifically, you will need two (2) weeks (give or take) on board to qualify for full Clan Membership (to graduate from Recruit status).

Be sure to hop on the Discord channel and say hello!

• Kedislav likes this

K6im5Mf.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users