• Site Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

New Member Application Form

Name: WildMuskrat
Form: Fighting 13th Application Form

Division or Unit: ARMA
Games you play: World of Warships, Mech-Warrior, world of Warplanes, world of warcraft.

Note# warships is not listed in your unit drop down control.. :)
Gaming Platform(s): * PC
Steam Profile URL: I do not have one at this time, I can get one if needed
Origin ID: --
Battle.net ID: wildmuskrat@comcast.net
Microphone: Yes
Discord installed?: Yes
Referrer: World of warship forum
Past Clans: None
Available Hours: 10 - 21 (1.5-3 hours per day/fully working with some gaming)
Why do you want to join Fighting 13th?: After reviewing your web page it looks like a good fit. I am looking for a clan that wants to win but have fun along the way. My gaming is for social and entertainment not stressing out, I have a job for that. I am very interested in warhsips, planes and mechs.... It would be great to find a clan where I can positively participate in team battles, enjoy some good conversations and be around folks who enjoy the playing of the game without the silly drama. Not looking for anything with children, and I despise name calling and bad behavior not to be confused with good nature ribbing or banter. I have a great sense of humor and very few things upset me.
Do you have any skills that would be beneficial to the Fighting 13th?: I have over 25 years of IT experience and 12 years of aviation experience. I am currently a CIO of a 5 state medical area and enjoy helping folks any way I can. I am well versed in many things, but have a special gift for developing people. In the game I am a strong team player who take directives well and and lead when necessary.
What does joining the Fighting 13th community mean to you?: It looks like a good group of folks who can work towards a goal. I have never played games to make myself feel better by getting the highest score or running over others for stats. My feeling of accomplishment is the team win. The experience of the play is everything. I would hope there would be some consistent team play, as this is my main focus for applying to the clan.
Additional information about me/public service experience: I am a 12 year military veteran, (9) Army and (3) Air National Guard. I hold a MS in Information Systems and a BS in Professional Aeronautics. Also serve as an (8) Adjunct Professor at a local University here in KY, I teach Logic and Programming. My other hobbies are RC flying, Golf and Sports cars. As you can see my time is often in demand by multiple venues, so my gaming time has to be of a good quality as to compete with the other interest in my life. My view of good gaming is not always winning but giving the best regardless of outcome. I really like to learn new and better techniques.

• predacon and UncleFester like this

#2 UncleFester

UncleFester

Corporal

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

• Division:
    Unassigned
  • Squad Member

• Specialty:Air Crewman

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

Sounds like you'll fit right in :) Would be awesome with more WoWs players, I recognize the part about not really caring about scores as long as I can help the team win ^_^

UNCL3FESTER.png

World of Warships EU: Scags
Steam: UncleFester, for the most part
Battle net: UncleFester#2997

#3 Endrane

Endrane

Chief of Staff

• Command Element
  • 1,169 posts

• Division:
    Support Division
  • Division Commander (DC)

• Specialty:Sapper

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

Hey WildMuskrat! Thanks for stopping by and expressing an interest in joining the Fighting 13th!! All questions have been completed correctly. I would like to offer you membership in the Fighting 13th. If you confirm this offer, please respond in this topic within 72 hours, otherwise your application will be denied.

K6im5Mf.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users